I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi Nicola, I live in Bearsden and Beau goes to Amanda at Mud Dog. She does a smashing job and she has just been to a seminar on how to cut the cockapoo. Beau has never had a bad cut from her and she has a facebook page you can look up. She is based in Strathblane but she also can pick dogs up herself. Hope this helps. :)

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Thank you for posting this thread as I too am looking for a groomer. Molly is 5 months old also and I'm keen to find somebody who does a good job and LISTENS to the owners lol!! :D I might check out this lady in Strathblane as I too would travel for the right groomer :). I also love the shaggy look and would hate anything too short at the moment. X

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Nicola, I live in Bearsden and Beau goes to Amanda at Mud Dog. She does a smashing job and she has just been to a seminar on how to cut the cockapoo. Beau has never had a bad cut from her and she has a facebook page you can look up. She is based in Strathblane but she also can pick dogs up herself. Hope this helps. :)
That's great thanks. I will definately be contacting her. Ive read so many horror stories on here plus after Alvy's "tidy up" I got a hint of how I would feel if it went really wrong. I was beginning to think that I would have to get them to sign a contract before I handed him over :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.