I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off an apology! I haved messed up and in trying to merge threads have managed to delete my original thread. So sorry everyone :eek::eek:
If I could be a bit of a pain and ask those that posted pics to repost I would be really grateful!

Here is Weller. I ask for a short body cut,chunky round legs and a tidy up of his face ears and fringe.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Karen, thank you so much for recommending the pet emporium they did a fantastic job on Rufus and aren't they lovely people.

Here is couple of pictures
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

As this was his first groom I asked them not to be too severe as he still has his puppy coat.

Oh and this fluffy look only lasted an hour. Went for a walk and he went straight in the water!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anna, he looks lovely. You can really see the difference with the puppy coat. Glad you found the pet emporium good too. Did you tell the I recommended them to you? We turned up a week early for Weller's groom lol. :)

·
Registered
962 Posts
Billy was groomed yesterday - we had him taken a bit shorter for the summer in anticipation of good weather!
This is a teddy cut, think the groomer used a 3F blade, we had his ears a little shorter and rounder this time and his head a little shorter and squarer, we are very pleased although his legs are a bit too short for me. H x

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
I asked for her to be 1.5" all over (puppy cut) but think it is a lot longer, she was at the very most 4" when she went, I'll see what it is when it settles down. When I described what I wanted for her muzzle, I was told it is called a doughnut but the groomer told me afterwards that she didn't have enough hair so did the best she could. I asked for the ears to be a thumb length from the leather and curved, and for the tail to be left its existing length, just tidied underneath. I also asked for a hygiene strip. All the information I discussed with the groomer came from searching around this site so thank you to everybody who shared their experiences.:D. It cost £35 and included nail clipping, anul glands and ear plucking. She has definitely had her nails clipped - ouchy - hopefully her anul glands as I think they were bothering her, but they don't seem to have plucked all the hair from right inside the ear canal - I'll have to wait a few days and pluck up the courage to have a go!

·
Registered
48 Posts
She looks beautiful. Very clever of you to get pics of her in the same position!:)
I didn't realise I had, until sorting through which ones to compare. I hope I don't have pictures of her sat in the exact same positions as she has grown :eek: We do do more together than just sit by the patio doors! I'll have to make sure I take the camera out and about with us this summer, otherwise I'll look back over her first year and be quite disappointed :eek:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Hfd - just noticed your chair. I was looking at the exact same one in Next yesterday !!! Seems to get doggy approval !

Sent from my iPhone
Lisa - mum of 3 boys, Dexter Cockapoo & 4 hens !

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hfd - just noticed your chair. I was looking at the exact same one in Next yesterday !!! Seems to get doggy approval !

Sent from my iPhone
Lisa - mum of 3 boys, Dexter Cockapoo & 4 hens !
We have the red stripy one in our other lounge with a footstool which was about £500 so when we discovered this one in our next outlet for £89 I snapped it up! Just need the footstool to complete the look. Oh and Billy was on it within about 10 mins of getting home to claim it as his own!!
H x

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.