I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Izzy went straight out for a wee this morning, came in and while I was making my cuppa she circled, ran out to the garden and did a poo. Proud mummy :)
We went in to the sitting room, I logged on and watched Karen's lovely video of Weller and Ruby, Hubby came in, sat down, said hello to the girls, noticed poo on the carpet, which he had trod in and spread around the room.....poor Izzy, she'd done it by the door and I wasn't watching her :eek:

·
Registered
430 Posts
:laugh: ................... oh i've done that before ............ bet ur hubby was well impressed!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yep, Pete stood in Oscar's wee yesterday with his socks on, ha ha ha couldnt stop laughing.

·
Registered
369 Posts
:laugh:

Why is it always the men who step in it?!!!!!
If anyone is going to step in something nasty in our house it is usually Graham - I have to laugh!

Although I did miss cleaning up poop the other week and get it on my fingers, ran to the public loo to wash hands - NO SOAP!!!, realised I was in the gents when a man walked in and started having a tiddle behind me :eek:

The joy of being a dog owner :)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I bought a supply of different sized slip on slippers for guests last winter as we have quarry tiled floors throughout the downstairs and Izzy was a nightmare to house train - didn't completely get it until about 10 months old.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts