I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into getting my girls new collars. my older two have had their for at lease 5 years and they are looking a little shabby but still perfectly usable. i just fancy a change.

I'm wanting half checks with the snap fastener, my eldest 2 have the solid half check and when it comes they them needing a hair cut they are harder to get off so the snap fasten with my younger two make things alto easier.

at the moment i have they pets at home ones that are just black. i would like something perhaps with a pattern but not to light as my girl get very dirty when out on walks(they always finde something to role in or swim in) so i think a light coloured collar would be wasted and get ruined. so i would probably still want the base colour of the collar to be black.

can anyone recommend a website i can go to, it also needs the be a small slim collar to i can fit one of their tag on the collar

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've just ordered another collar for Eddie because he always finds stuff to roll in too, I think it was fox poo today because he got it all over his collar[and fur :(] and then on my hands when I put his lead on.I like the Red Dingo nylon collars [they can go in the washing machine and are OK to get wet because he is always in the river too] the snap fastener is strong but his ID tag has to clip onto the metal ring that the lead clips to so dont know if that would be good for you.The online petshop I really like is called justdogsshop.co.uk and is in Edinburgh, the site is full of interesting stuff and they post really quickly and are really helpful, I like their natural dogtreats like venison ears and chicken feet, it completely freaks my daughter out.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I don't think I have ever seen a half check with snap fastner. I wanted one for Bobs when he was younger and did a bit of a search for one but could only find the ones you have to slide over their head. Hope someone comes up with a site that sells them, Bobs could do with a bit of a make over :)

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
I don't think I have ever seen a half check with snap fastner. I wanted one for Bobs when he was younger and did a bit of a search for one but could only find the ones you have to slide over their head. Hope someone comes up with a site that sells them, Bobs could do with a bit of a make over :)
Hi just to let you know they sell them in pets at home but only in black :)

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I'm looking into getting my girls new collars. my older two have had their for at lease 5 years and they are looking a little shabby but still perfectly usable. i just fancy a change.

I'm wanting half checks with the snap fastener, my eldest 2 have the solid half check and when it comes they them needing a hair cut they are harder to get off so the snap fasten with my younger two make things alto easier.

at the moment i have they pets at home ones that are just black. i would like something perhaps with a pattern but not to light as my girl get very dirty when out on walks(they always finde something to role in or swim in) so i think a light coloured collar would be wasted and get ruined. so i would probably still want the base colour of the collar to be black.

can anyone recommend a website i can go to, it also needs the be a small slim collar to i can fit one of their tag on the collar

Ive just brought an indigo tag and nylon collar for Buddy ,thanks for posting this picture it reminded me about them x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.