I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am the proud owner of a 7 week old black cockapoo Wrigley. We just brought him home on Saturday. I am very happy to have found this forum to receive answers to all of my questions. We are first time dog owners who want to do everything right.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome :) You are going to find that being a 1st time dog owner can be challenging at times, but overall it's great! I find this forum very helpful, & I hope you do too! What does Wrigley look like? What color is he? How is everything working out so far?

·
Registered
11 Posts
My only advice is patience. I thougth my little guy would never get the hang of potty training. Now (yes he is 7 months old) he is a champ. Also, I recommend puppy lessons early on. Cockapoos are very bright!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi I am the proud owner of a 7 week old black cockapoo Wrigley. We just brought him home on Saturday. I am very happy to have found this forum to receive answers to all of my questions. We are first time dog owners who want to do everything right.

Congratulations on your new dog! ^^ My friend has a golden retriever named Wrigley. :p Can't wait for pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts