I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told a friend I was looking for a wooden toybox for Harley and last weekend she texted to say she had been to a local antiques place and the woman was polishing up this new box that came in......she said Mary you have got to see it it is perfect for Harley and is in old pine (dated 1901) and on the top has a brass dog! well of course I shot over and offered on it and home it came.....it is a little over the top but does double up as a seat when the lid is down!
plenty of room for Harley to get in and out and plenty of room for a lot more toys ;):laugh:
One very very spoilt little man!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
oh that's lovely! I love the last pic especially! xx

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
First, Beautiful box! and so old! i love it and clearly meant for dog items!
second, how cute is Harley inside his toy box...little man is adorable!

·
Registered
64 Posts
What a stunning box! I collect boxes - don't have one with a dog on though! :( Hope you are going to train Harvey to put his toys away in the box!!!!

Karen - how many boxes do you have? I have box fettish too!

Wendy and Little Flo (two weeks Saturday we pick her up!!!!!!Getting closer!!):):):)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ha Wendy not sure... dont buy like I used to but cant help looking and touching !! "Ooo is nt that a lovely box !!! " ..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yes Karen bit like that with me!! I don't buy so many now - nowhere to them and Hubby fed up of falling over them!!!May make an exception and justify a toy box for Flo!!!
Wendy and Little Flo x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Little Flo will be another spoilt cockapoo.... only 2 weeks wow!!!

A few fancy boxes are needed - toy box, training box, food box, treat box ha ha ha I am thinking of excuses for you ...

Oakley has five leads ... collecting leads here, I love a nice collar and lead.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Oooh how I love a good excuse!! A set of doggy boxes! Hope Flo likes boxes too!!
Collars and leads are essential pieces of kit how could you not need lots!! Have a rather fetching pink puppy collar and lead for Flo!! First of many I would imagine! Oh a collar and lead box!! Must go and do more online shopping!!!!
Wendy and Little Flo xx

·
Registered
47 Posts
what a fabulous box-obviously meant to come to you and Harley!
Co-incidentally we have a scruffy old pine chest in the conservatory(cant even remember what's inside apart from some sticky backed plastic that I bought as a bargain-mmmm! say no more)There is just a lamp on it at the moment-could be a future toy box-thanks for that idea!
-mind you have only got 4 toys yet so maybe too ambitious for now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts