I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, in due to pick up a beautiful boy puppies in a couple of weeks time and wanted so advice on if a collar or a harness are better? Any advice you can give will be so appreciated. Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
We use a harness for a longer walk as it's less pulling on the neck. We use a collar for shorter walks around the street and in town to practice walking better on the lead. (7 month old cockapoo)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We use a harness for a longer walk as it's less pulling on the neck. We use a collar for shorter walks around the street and in town to practice walking better on the lead. (7 month old cockapoo)

Thank you this is really helpful. Which harness do you use? X

·
Registered
3 Posts
When we first had him I bought one of amazon as it was slightly cheaper than the shops and we knew he would need a bigger one soon. He now just has a pets at home one which is similar to what we had before just bigger, a breathable material.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I used martingale collar, I think that collar is perfect for walking but still can use for training. This collar doesn't choke your dog when you pull or control them and I see dog can't back out or slip out of the collar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts