I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've just returned after a 5 hour round trip from Essex after seeing a lovely litter of puppies. They've ticked all of my boxes and seemed really lovely. We've chosen a gorgeous black, tan and white little girl. Has anyone got any photos of what she may turn out to look like?! Her mum is an English show cocker and dad is a small miniture poodle. We're going back in a couple of weeks to take the children... they can't wait... and then we pick her up at the beginning of January. Has anyone got a Willows cockapoo on this forum?

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Hi .. No sorry not heard of Willows but your puppy sound very cute ... have a peep in the cockapoo coat colour catalogue for a good selection of cockapoo colours and mixes ...

http://www.mydogslife.co.uk/cockapoo-coat-colour-catalogue/

Your puppy will be a tri colour ... I will be asking you if I can add her to the catalgue please :)

please add a pic when you get one from your breeder ... oh we love puppy pics on here

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi JoJo
Thanks. I'd already had a look at your colour catalogue! I often read your blog along with some others on here. I think the nearest cockapoo she looks like is Treackle although the tan areas aren't as defined as hers. In a couple of photos her colouring on her face and legs looks a bit like Picnic. I'll definately post some soon. She's only 4 weeks so I'm sure we'll see a big difference when we go back.

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Ahh she sounds gorgeous ... ahh 4 weeks old .. oh I do love puppies ..

A Treacle and Picnic coat mix ... sounds rather special :)

So pleased to hear you are reading the blog, great contributors involved :) I would love to add your puppy to the coat catalogue too .. oh I cant wait to see her xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.