I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,We will be going to view some puppies on the 7th July and I'm mega excited. The choice will be from a white and black one or black and tan. I haven't seen either colours as adults. Does anyone have pictures of these so I could see what they look like fully grown?

Thank you :D

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
Bailey is beautiful, he's going to be a looker, facially I thought he looked alot like Mable when she was little, infact I looked for a pic of her as I was sure i had one that looked like your pita pata pic but could nt find one x

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
Karens Basil is a beauty always had a soft spot for him, white and black and white and choc parties are gorg ( definitely my next dog , in another life x) I have nt seen any recent pics of Basil though but would love to.x

·
Registered
740 Posts
Oh you might just have persuaded me to come out of the woodwork! :D

Here are a few pics of Basil who has just turned a year old. Basil is a black and white parti and he has got loads of ticking.

11 weeks

6 months

9 months

12 months

Hope this helps.

Karen xx
Basil is stunning, this gave me a really good view of how bailey will look when he's fully grown xx :D

Love how the roan has come through on his back it just shows how much the coat can change over time x

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.