I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase a Cockapoo and am searching for a reputable breeder and was referred to Happy Tails Cockapoos and Aussiedoodles. They are located in Washington State. Has anyone heard anything good about this breeder? Are they reputable? They is no "review" link on their FB page and I can't seem to locate any information on their website regard testing, screening and/or temperament assessment. However there is a long waiting list and people seem to be generally happy, so is that a good thing?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in Washington State and after much research to find a reputable breeder, ended up getting our cockapoo from Oz Cockapoos in Indiana. A nanny flew him to us 5 weeks ago. Most perfect, healthy, well socialized pup ever. It was worth the wait and extra expense.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Washington State and after much research to find a reputable breeder, ended up getting our cockapoo from Oz Cockapoos in Indiana. A nanny flew him to us 5 weeks ago. Most perfect, healthy, well socialized pup ever. It was worth the wait and extra expense.
Thank you so very much for this information! I will check them out and totally fly there myself. Finding a reputable is extremely important to us!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you so very much for this information! I will check them out and totally fly there myself. Finding a reputable is extremely important to us!
She also works with a neighbor breeder that was part of ours (long story), called Moonshine Cockapoos. Both are wonderful. Our pup is the best! (And I was a cat person, now in love with my dog!)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just visited their website and I am "super" impressed with their bloodlines. May I ask what color Cockapoo you choose and if it was an F1 or F12, etc? How old is your puppy and what is his/her name?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just visited their website and I am "super" impressed with their bloodlines. May I ask what color Cockapoo you choose and if it was an F1 or F12, etc? How old is your puppy and what is his/her name?
His name is Harley and will be 14 weeks tomorrow. He is an f3 cockapoo. He is so good natured, socialized and has slept thru the night from day one. He was crate trained already. We got him at 8 weeks old. He is sooo good! Cutest pup ever. Looks like he is not real he is so cute. Sleeps next to us and loves to cuddle and play. Can already come, sit, lay down, shake and fetch a ball. Here is his pic. He is smaller than he looks. Will be 15-25 lbs when full grown.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Oh my! You are absolutely right about Harley! He is absolutely the MOST adorable and the cutest puppy ever! Wow, you were so fortunate to find a breeder who puts so much work into their breeding program. I did reach out to Oz Cockapoos and am awaiting a response. I hope that I will get as gorgeous a pup as you snatched up! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I spoke with Oz Cockapoos today and decided to go with them without hesitaton! Yay! I have been researching breeders for 3 months and was just about to "give up" Thank YOU for this recommendation! I just hope that my new puppy will be as cute as Harley, but with that dreamy-eyed look of his, he'll be a HARD act to follow! Hah! He's so dang CUTE!!!!!! I will post pictures my little girl as soon as she is in my arms. Hopefully later on this year!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts