I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im wanting to buy my first cockapoo and looking through the forum which is great full of info i was wondering if anyone had heard of jandaz cockapoo or had any experience with them.
anyinformation would be great thankyou

·
Registered
39 Posts
hi im wanting to buy my first cockapoo and looking through the forum which is great full of info i was wondering if anyone had heard of jandaz cockapoo or had any experience with them.
stay safe due to covid19
I suggest that you go with seller farm of cockapoos closed with you otherwise online platform 70% of the online seller is a scammer

·
Registered
2 Posts
They don’t seem to be reviewed anywhere and it’s referenced somewhere as being a puppy farm - something they deny in their website. Most good breeders have their list full and closed for this year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have noticed that but most of them say for 2020. On jandaz website there is nothing but good reviews, although it does look a little old fashioned.
Has anyone else heard of them I have only spoken to her twice and the third time I was unable to ring so a friend rang for me but she was very kind and understanding. You can understand why now I’m confused about this breeder

1 - 5 of 5 Posts