I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
YES! My husband had all these "conditions" on us having a dog, the ususal things like not allowed on the furniture, sleeping in her bed in the kitchen, not allowed upstairs and definitely not allowed on the beds........Mollie is now 6 months old and does all of the above! Her favourite thing is when OH has been on nights - she sleeps on his side of the bed with me all night, then goes back to bed with him when he gets in from work! He is far softer with her than he ever was with our kids!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Ive been wanting a dog for a while, in fact I first decided on a cockapoo being our next dog over a year ago but I wanted it to be hubbys idea so he couldnt moan when they chewed things etc. I could just say it was his idea to get them LOL

So I had been nipping his ear to get chickens since being at our friends in the states who had them last summer. He wasnt for it and after months of me handing out massive chicken hints he announced No chickens, we are getting a dog. Hmmm Jackpot! LOL

So Mr Softee sits on the couch with a little black poo on his shoulders and another on his knee talking babytalk to them like he never did to the boys! I want something for the boys and its "wait til we have a little more money", I want something for the poos and we are at PaH before you can blink. He is totally smitten. He does draw the line at me wanting lots of pink cutsey stuff for them. Might be cos I have boys I want my poo girls to be girly LOL

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Oh yes for sure .... my hubby is totally cockapoo'ed :) :) he adores them ....

Even though before we got a Cockapoo .. he just laughed at the name and said, I will get ribbed in the office for owning a dog called a Cockapoo :) his team even bought him a mug saying "I Love My Cockapoo" ... which read quite funny at a certain angle :) :)

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

Even though before we got a Cockapoo .. he just laughed at the name and said, I will get ribbed in the office for owning a dog called a Cockapoo :) his team even bought him a mug saying "I Love My Cockapoo" ... which read quite funny at a certain angle :) :)
JoJo

I have told you before.... stop being so naughty on a public forum:D:D

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
My boyfriend was really worried about getting a dog, he loved his childhood dog and was heart broken when she died (he was 13). But now he is forever talking about Vincent, and how much he loved him. I suspect that he'll talk more about Vincent than our maybe in the future children!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Oh my boyfriend was all NO bed NO treats NO Picking up
Welll all I can say is she sleeps on the bed....gets tons of treats....and cuddled to death....
Obsessed! We both love that little dog so much but that's the wonder of cockapoos

·
Registered
53 Posts
Oh definatley all of the above and more -- mark is soooooo soft with her ( far more than e ever was when the kids wereyounger) he will do anything for her - even sleeping on the floor with her for 2 nights after her op!!!! and yes shes allowed in all those places a dog wasnt going to go

·
Registered
53 Posts
oops pressed the wrong button submitted reply too early:rolleyes: my 18 year old son is just as bad ( currently lying on the floor playing sock puppets with her) and he was the one who was like " what do you want to get a dog for? im not looking after it etc etc" then as soon as he saw her he was smitten!:p

·
Registered
1,860 Posts

If you have more than one browser open and minimise the one with ILMC it often reads a similar way which amuses me a lot as I am sure people could easily get the wrong idea about what I'm looking at!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.