I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else watched Hatchi? It's currently on Sky Movies. The saddest tale of loyalty of a dog for his master based on a true story.

Loved it...

Jane.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Ooooh I was thinking of watching. My reaction to Marley and Me was extreme...I cried non stop for about 12 hours....It broke me!! Even now, thinking about it, I well up.... Bwaaaaaaaa
So will I be able to cope with another dog related movie where potentially the dog dies and I become a mess....????

p.s I saw it BEFORE I got Vincent....now I've experience the love of a dog (he is my first dog every) I think I am in a worse mental state to watch it than before!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Ooooh I was thinking of watching. My reaction to Marley and Me was extreme...I cried non stop for about 12 hours....It broke me!! Even now, thinking about it, I well up.... Bwaaaaaaaa
So will I be able to cope with another dog related movie where potentially the dog dies and I become a mess....????

p.s I saw it BEFORE I got Vincent....now I've experience the love of a dog (he is my first dog every) I think I am in a worse mental state to watch it than before!
Much MUCH sadder than Marley and Me. Go buy a few boxes of tissues first!

·
Registered
242 Posts
ive seen it a few times and got it on dvd now too!! sobbed my heart out and my other half too, my wispa wont play fetch and she waits on the back of the chair in the window for my other half to come home! it just so sad!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
I watched it at the cinema....my nose was running down my face sobs caught in throat and came out into broad daylight with red blotchy face looking like a very close relative had just died... makes you so aware of the bond between you and your dog x

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Oh Karen....I guess when hubby goes away on business might be the time I watch that flick...I am a big time sobber....marley and me killed me, and the notebook, and p.s. I love you....so I am sure that I would be in for something severe watching that one.

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Not seen it but I too sobbed after watching Marley and me, so not sure I should - mind you I sob over anything these days!! my 11 yr old son watched Marley and me later, I warned him and said did he want to turn off before the sad bit but no, so more tears there, I explained that as we are now due to get a pup we will unfortunately have to go through this one day, but he worked out he should have left home by then so shouldn't be as bad for him!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Oh Karen....I guess when hubby goes away on business might be the time I watch that flick...I am a big time sobber....marley and me killed me, and the notebook, and p.s. I love you....so I am sure that I would be in for something severe watching that one.
oh god, I was a wreck after P.S I love you *sob*
If it is really so much sadder than marley and me I don't know if I will watch it! I will end up curling up in bed all day sobbing.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts