I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Have we dodged a bullet?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  jaimebpa1 
#1 ·
I've been waiting for the day that Olive destroys something by chewing it and it hasn't happened yet. She has all of her adult teeth now. She is 6 months and lost all of her baby teeth in about 3 weeks. So is she done teething now? I provide her with a lot of things to chew (pork hide, antlers, pizzles) and she loves to chew those. I'm crossing my fingers that she isn't going to ruin any of my furniture! Do they chew when they go through their teenager stage?

#2 ·
Lady has always been a paper shredder....but other than when she was teething...she never chewed the furniture....and when she tried to chew the couch....we dealt with it before there was any damage....you might just luck out....we need a picture update of Olive

#3 ·
At two years old, Teddy still loves socks - even pulls them off my granddaughter's feet. I know he would have a go at insoles from shoes if he gets a chance:) Luckily never touched furniture though. Like Lady he is a paper shredder, though. If she enjoys chews maybe she won't go for other things;).

#4 ·
Like Teddy,my Dexter adores socks. He collects them up in the morning as part of his daily routine! He also 'helps out' when I'm doing the washing,by separating the socks from the other stuff!
We were very lucky with him,he didn't chew anything that he wasn't supposed to. He enjoys ripping up the inners from toilet rolls,and he loves hide chews,bones,he chews on his toys..he's been really good :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.