I have booked Dexter in to be castrated on Friday week due to his humping other dogs and peeing on the beds. The vet was pretty persuasive when I took him for a pre-examination. I'm now having cold feet and wonder if I should wait till he's a bit older. Am I being an 'over-anxious mother'? Why am I feeling so cruel?! I'm so tempted to cancel it!