I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My gorgeous little boy is home, we where going to name him Edward but on meeting him he is definetely an Olivier (Oly). He was exactly the way Janice from Jandaz had described him and we could not be more happy he is a big ball of black fluff with the most wonderful personality he is 16 weeks old and is getting on well with our other cockapoo Max, also from Janice, I sometimes forget that not every breeder is as excellent as Janice and did not even give it a second thought that we had not even met him as we didn't meet Max beforehand and he is perfect (not bias at all):D
This weekend we all went for walk and Oly was off the lead and bounding along with Max it really was great to see, and even though it took a little convincing for my husband to agree to a 2nd cockapoo guess who was the first one downstairs yesterday morning:D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Niki .. I would love to see pic of both Max and Oly .. yippy two cockapoos :)

You will have so much fun with two .. I personally find 2 easier than 1, but hey I want 4.. yep cockapoo crazy :)

Please post some pics we would all love to see your cockapoos ... many of us use Photobucket add pics on here :)

Please keep us posted on Oly too .. we love puppies on here xxx

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I met one of Janices dogs in the park last week and she was lovely.
Really intelligent, her owner had trained her to do everything by a different
number of blows on a whistle. It was amazing!!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Ha ha ha .. now thats just showing off .. only joking .. I just wish mine were that well trained ... xxx

Colin I am sure Betty didn't let you down .. just look ever so cute ... you cant beat a cute cockapoo ... xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts