I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spend loads of time trawling round the web seeing what puppies are about (a hobby, OK, an obsession of mine!!!!!!) so thought maybe a thread where anyone in the UK who spots a good litter could post details for anyone looking out for the perfect puppy.

Just spotted a lovely litter of gold cockapoo puppies for anyone looking in the London area.

I don't know the breeder so PLEASE make sure you ask all the right questions and check them out properly but it looks worth a call and further investigation for anyone in the South waiting to find the perfect apricot baby.

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1033716174/0143ec2f.html

Wilfiboy - I know you are also an avid puppy detective so this thread gives you a reason for searching maybe!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
YUP THEY DO!!!!! I look all the time...found a black one recently that we almost umped on....then we got the bill from the vet for Lady's surgery...lol we will be waiting a while longer for number two....but I think hubby is getting on board....esp since him and lady just woke up from a nap on the couch together ;)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
good one mandy i knew karen would not be far behind lol they look amazing the mum is a cockerx cavelier so what size would she be ?
(cockerxcavaliar)xtoy so quite small, maybe 10-12 inches? A bit small for me ;););)

(0.25cockerx0.25cavaliar)x0.5toy=11inchcockerpoo - hey getting into cockerpoo maths!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.