I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Just watching BBC1 and saw 2 Cockapoo's featured working for deaf people changing there life's lovely to see some breeders donating a puppy to this worthwhile cause! x
I am severly deaf and do a lot of fundraising for HD. We use a lot of cockpoos along with other poodle x as well as labs etc and crossbreeds of all kinds. We do have our own brood bitches but are lucky to have breeders who donate pups. I know a lot of the girls on CPUK are sponsoring a cockapoo pup monthly. So thank you for pup donations and sponsorship. Also you can help by saving stamps and empty ink cartridges (except Epsom) as well as old mobile phones ....you know the ones that we shove in a drawer for the just in case that never sees the light of day ever again or broken ones. If you can assist by saving any of those contact me and I can get envelopes to put them in to send for HD to raise funds. Our first puppy that was trained from money raised from old stamps was called Penny (after penny black) and then the ink cartridges first pup was Jet (after inkjet) so contact me if you can help. Mary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.