I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

201 - 220 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
My 8 week old DaVinci weighed in at 4lbs at the vet today. No idea if that is typical for 2mos. Hope so! Didn't think to ask the Dr. to measure his height. I'm sure I can do that though - just not sure what area I measure from and to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fish Oil For Dogs

Hey, I just got this coupon from PetAmazed that they sent to their customer list.

It gives you 25% Off their salmon oil. Since my two dogs really enjoy it I thought I share it with you guys, maybe some of you are interested in a good deal.

The coupon will be valid from today (they do this promotion for summer start).

Just use PASUMMER on checkout, here is a link to the product on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R1TIYS8/ref=as_li_tl?tag=petamazed-20

·
Registered
8 Posts
Worried! Please help!

'Lo: 1 1/2 years, 14 inches square, 14 1/2 pounds.
I'm looking for reassurance. My 20 week little cockerpoo is only 6 pounds. She was the runt of the litter and has always been a finicky eater, her mother is 22 pounds and her father is 14 pounds.
My pup is super friendly and energetic. Aside from a few bout of constipation, the vet says she is healthy in every other aspect.
I don't mind a small dog, I just worried. Would you kindly give me feedback about the size of my sweet, bright little pup. I would love o relax and just enjoy her! Thank you!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
If the vet says she is healthy. then relax and enjoy!! Cockapoos come in all shapes, sizes, weights, body types, coat types etc. if she is energetic, eats, drinks, then realx and enjoy your little peanut! She will probably be closer to a 14-15 pound dog. and that is quite fine! they range so much

·
Registered
130 Posts
Obi is big... 12.4kg roughly 27lb. He is a big boy.

We saw our friends at the weekend who are the ones who encouraged us to get a poo. When they came to visit before, Obi was ten weeks old and tiny, now he is just bigger than their poo all round... And so much more bouncy!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Dexter - 10 weeks

Dexter was at the vet yesterday. He had his second injection and micro chipping and was beautifully behaved! At 10 weeks he weighed in at 3.6kg and he is approximately 9 inches high. He's a show cocker / toy/ mini cross I believe - so it looks like he might be a big lad when he's older!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone!

This is my first post on the forum (yay!). Oscar is about 17 weeks now and weighed in at 13-14 lbs. at the vets at 15 weeks. Height is 12 inches to shoulder blade. He sounds so big compared to all your pups! Breeder said he should be around 25 lbs.

Also, Dexter is soo adorable!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi meeow05! Oscar sounds similar to Dexter; he weighed in at 13.5 pounds (6.1 kg) at 16 weeks. Someone commented he has the paws of a shire horse the other day. His Mum was quite a stocky show cocker so I guess he's taking after her!!:eek:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Honey is 13 weeks, 11 inches and 4.55kg. She's put on 850g in two weeks, she's always hungry so I worry between if I'm feeding her enough or too much.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Honey is 13 weeks, 11 inches and 4.55kg. She's put on 850g in two weeks, she's always hungry so I worry between if I'm feeding her enough or too much.[/QUOTE

Dexter would eat all day everyday if we let him! I was also concerned we weren't feeding him enough but he is continuing to put on weight so I'm guessing we just have a greedy poo!:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks Dexter, I've seen so many posts on Facebook that their poos won't eat I am glad she's got a good appetite and will eat anything. I'm going to up her food a bit as she's nearly in next weight bracket looking at her food.

The puppy calculator reckons she'll be 9.1kg, I know they're not very accurate for poos, but it will be interesting to see if that's right or she's going to be a big girl, I think we have a great Dane in disguise lol x

·
Registered
41 Posts
Honey is now 5 months, 14 inches and 7kg. She's become very fussy eating after I sais she was a great eater, typical :rolleyes:

201 - 220 of 257 Posts