I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

221 - 240 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just convinced Walter to let me weigh him.

At 13 months, he's slightly over 21kg. About 18" tall and about 29" long. He's a standard cross though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
ziggy is 8 months old, mum is a English cocker spaniel and dad a miniature poodle, 22" from neck to rear and weights 11 kg

·
Registered
56 Posts
Gosh, what a variety of different sizes! I weighed Whisky today, she has always been on the small side. She is 7months old and 4.3kg. I haven't had a chance to measure her yet. She is a toy poodle cocker mix, I think! Not sure of her heritage, she came from the dogs trust and had a bit of a bad start in life:(. Poor baby:(

·
Registered
9 Posts
A member of staff at my vetinary surgery told me smaller breeds like Cockapoo's are at their full height/length by 6 months but carry on filling out - not sure how accurate that is because mine did grow some more although he has not grown any since he was around a year old. He feels very skinny but actually weighs over 10kgs

·
Registered
8 Posts
My Cockapoo is now 7 months old and his height is 17 inches to shoulder.
Mother is working cocker spaniel and father is miniature poodle.
His weight at 6ths was 10.1 KG. Do you think this is average, heavy or light?
I know all Cockapoos do differ but also wondered if he will grow much more?
Lynn

·
Registered
339 Posts
Louis is also mum working cocker and dad mini poodle, he was a bit lighter than should have been at6 months but vet is happy with his weight now, he is coming up to 11 months and I think he is fully grown now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
15 week old pup already huge

I just took my 15 week old cockapoo pup to the vet today and he weighs 17.4 pounds (7.8kg) !! He has gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks. Has anyone had a doggy this big and how big did they get when fully grown? Also he was the biggest in the litter.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yeah, as above, at 16 weeks Lucky was 8kg. He wasn’t at all fat or tubby, in fact if you washed him he looked very skinny and leggy.

At 10 month he’s probably close to 14kg (so over 30lbs). He’s filled out more, I haven’t adjusted his collar or harness in some time. The weight is more muscle and core body.

I swear he feels lighter after his fur is cut short too

221 - 240 of 258 Posts