I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

241 - 257 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
LOL! I tried measuring my 3 month old Cockapoo just this morning for his neck and chest size - it is impossible because he won't stand still. I know he weighs a little over 15 lbs. because that was his measured weight 2 weeks ago at the vet.
He does have a disproportionately big head and is cute as hell :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wowsers! Mooshu's big!

Dexter is 6 months now and weight 9.6kg / 21lbs last time we weighed him. He's about 16" to shoulder now, he's a VERY lanky looking cockapoo! VERY lean & skinny & has a tiny head! :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Think Polly Wolly Doodle might be the smallest Doodle ever!! She's 7 months now weighs 6.45 kg &11 inches tall!! Not sure if grow any more ! My vet doesn't seem to think so !

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry ,Just read disneypoo's message ...whiskey is a little smaller ...like Whiskey ,Polly Wolly Doodle is rescue and we hv no idea of her lineage....and has had a bad start ...look forward to hearing about Whiskeys progress .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Update on Mooshu - he's now 50 lbs (at 10 months). I have NEVER heard of another Cockapoo reaching that weight; he must have a massive full-size poodle somewhere in his genes! And no, he's not obese at all - just big...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same here! Bear was 4kg when we got him and he's pushing on 8kg at 17 weeks. We're thinking he'll be 12kg or so when fully grown. How old is yours now?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Wow that’s big, when I meet other owners they think Louis is big, he is from cocker mum and mini poodle .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Update on Molly - she is now 19 months and is 11.5kgs. The vet thinks she’s just right and that she won’t grow any further, I’m not too sure. She has a show Cocker Mum and a miniature Poodle Dad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, first post :)
Mylo, our male Cockpoo is 5 Months old, 7Kg and 13"inch tall. We think he will be short for the breed. Curious and smart little bugger.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Betsy has just turned 5 months old, she is 4.8kg and 14” tall. She had a vet check every month, vet really happy with her. Betsy’s dad was a toy poodle.

Every cockapoo is different in terms of fur, size and weight. It all depends on parents. As long as they are happy and healthy, no need to worry

·
Registered
240 Posts
Lucky is a working cocker cross with a miniature poodle.

At 9.5 weeks he was 3.6kg
At 4 months 8kg
When wet he's pretty skinny looking
At nearly 3 years, Lucky is now a whopping 19kg! He likely has enjoyed treats a bit too much since a pup, but isn’t greedy and not obviously fat. He’s got a very heafty body compared to most cockapoos so likely at the large end of the range.

·
Registered
1 Posts
have you ever weighed or measured your cockapoo.

Gypsy(4y) 17 inches 9.38kg
Inca(4y) just short of 19 inches 12kg
Echo(2y) 18 inches 11.9 kg

all english minnie cross Gypsy and Inca have the same dad

but in looking at the breed standerd for a

poodle (miniture and toy) 9 - 15 inches 1.8 - 5.5 kg

english cocker 15 - 17inches 11.8 - 15.4 kg

american cocker 14 - 15 inches 10.9 - 12.7kg

she is taler and hevier than a poodle but lighter than a cocker of her size so she is probably just right.
Danek: 6 year old female, 18.5inches, 21.4 pounds or 17 kg

241 - 257 of 257 Posts