I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Hello 👋

520 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Mmansf 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I’ve just joined your site as we are hoping to get a Cockapoo puppy and would welcome any words of wisdom, advice or general pointers. 😊
If anyone knows of or would recommend a trusted site to find our new member of the family I would really appreciate it - it’s a mine field!!
Happy to travel a bit, currently living in Suffolk.
Thanks x

#2 ·
Hello from a Suffolk Cockapoo owner! I can't recommend a breeder as we got ours from a hobby breeder in Buckinghamshire so they won't be having anymore litters any time soon.

I would recommend visiting some breeders to get an idea of which type of set up you prefer. Some are really big professional breeders, other are breeding their family dog. Until you see both you won't know which you prefer.

We met both mother and father of our puppy so knew they were really friendly, calm dogs in good health. We also chatted for a very long time with the breeder who was very knowledgeable.

Don't be tempted to rush things. Make sure the timing is right for you so you can devote the time to settling your puppy in at home. They arrive as tiny needy little babies.

Good luck with your search.
X

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.