I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are Carol & Ed our 8mth old apricot cockapoo is Tilly, she's halfway through her 1st heat with no bother at all (so far).

She likes nothing better than long walks on the beach or in the woods she's not fussy.

Our previous dogs have all been springer's the last one passsed away last year age 15, we wanted something a bit smaller in size but not in character and Tilly fits the bill perfactly, non shedding is a big bonus of cause.

You forget how quick and lively puppies are after having a plodder for the last few years.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes she's now even lighter than the last picture, bib getting whiter but ears still light tan as is her tail.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Oh, so pretty! She looks like she's wearing eyeliner in the last one! Apricots are sooooo beautiful!

Welcome to the forum! Whereabouts do you go for your beach walks? Buckingham isn't renowned for its sea-front!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have a holiday caravan on Hayling Island & most of the beaches there are dog friendly.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hello!

Tilly is gorgeous! The same colour as my little pup Noodle. I didn't realise her fur colour would change so much - but Noodle's definitely getting really light too.

Lots of cuddles to Tilly!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts