I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I don't know anyone else in my area with a cockapoo so, while trawling the web, I stumbled upon this little community :D

I have a two year old chocolate brown 'poo called Tilly who is an absolute ball of fun and excitement. Of all the breeds I have come across I really think this breed is one of the best, so loving and so SO excitable!

Looking foward to sharing stories with you all and hearing yours :p

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, Tilly is very cute, i think we have people on her near you, and their are cockapoo meets being arranged so feel free to pop along to them.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Welcome Tabby and Tilly!

I am not far from you in Bicester so if you would like to go to one of the meets I would be happy to lift share! :D

Sarah & Daisy

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
:welcome: to you both! xx

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
:welcome: Tabby & Tilly
Glad you found us.

There are two cockapoo meets coming up, not sure if either are close enough for you, but people do travel to get to them.

First is St Albans, Herts at Verulamium Park on Sunday 11 Sept
Second is Virginia Water, Surrey on Sunday 9 Oct.

There's also talk of a Birmingham one.

:D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
:welcome: Tabby & Tilly
Glad you found us.

There are two cockapoo meets coming up, not sure if either are close enough for you, but people do travel to get to them.

First is St Albans, Herts at Verulamium Park on Sunday 11 Sept
Second is Virginia Water, Surrey on Sunday 9 Oct.

There's also talk of a Birmingham one.

:D
You forgot our Loughborough mini-meet on August 24th, probably at Beacon Hill Country Park. There's a thread on that.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Tilly says woof woof to you all :D

I would love to go to one of the meet ups and get Tilly round more cockerpoos.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Tabby & Tilly

Where is Tilly from ... what breeder etc .. she may have siblings on here.. that would be nice to find out ...

Try to make it to one of the Cockapoo meets near you .. we are a happy bunch of cockapoo crazy people .... and we can chat cockapoo for hours ... lovely for Tilly to enjoy a sniff and walk with her own kind too....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts