I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Certainly could be a cockapoo yes :)
To me looks like an American cocker x miniature poodle kind of size & face.
Would be interested to see what others think :)
Have you kept him then & if so does he have a name?

· Registered
3,773 Posts
Hello and welcome! You live in one of my favourite places! I adore Rome! :)

It is hard to tell from your photo but Kendal is right, he does have the look of an Amercian Cocker. Does he moult? What is the texture of his coat like?

Whatever he is he is certainly gorgeous and very lucky to have been taken in by you! :D

· Registered
2,590 Posts
his coat is short because i had to cut it! when i found him he had prickles all over his body!
I didn't mean it in a bad way, just that it's more difficult to see a wavy coat when it's shorter as your dogs coat may actually be straight, I just thought I could see a wave. How much does he shed? As cockers shed quite a lot, whereas cockapoos can vary (some shed a little/a lot & others ot at all or only during grooming etc).

· Registered
2,590 Posts
As we got Bobby when he was 7 months old,we did not get any papers with him.We were told that his Mum was a Cocker,and his Dad a white Poodle.How would we know if he was English or American.
You can generally tell by looking at their faces, if you have some close up pictures to send people could probably make you a good guess on which yours might be?

· Registered
2,124 Posts
The americans usually have a shorter nose and tend to be a bit smaller although english cockapoos can be small too,do you have a clear pic of bobby and i will try and have a guess.miley is american and kendals red sable and white girl delta is american x

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.