I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
So excited to find this site! I got my 9 week old boy a week ago and I already couldn't imagine being without him. My Star Wars mad son named him Obiwan but we call him Obi for short.

The kids think I got him for them but it was for me really....sssshhh, Mums the word! ;)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome obie is lovely, where did you get him. love the name, i know a lab named Yoda,

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Kendal, thanks. Love your dogs, how do you manage with four?? I got Obi from a lady in Kent, he's an American/Minature F1. Wanted an American cross because I wanted a smaller dog and I like their faces. Read that you have both English and American types, do you see a big difference? It's hard to tell when they are puppies.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol well Gypsy is more my mums dog now so she doesnt realy come walking with me anymore.

my blonde, black and black&white are English my red&white is American but she has the same minni dad as my black&white i dont notes the hight difference unless i really compsir them but she is about an inch smaller. but you see the difference in her face he nose is shorter and her face more square and she has american eyes lol but i love her all the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts