I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Ive been reading the site for a while now, and picked up some really good information. Ive been looking for a dog for some time now, and this site has definitely managed to convince me that the dog im really after is a cockapoo!

Im not planning on rushing in just yet and im sure ill have a lot more questions for you all eventually! But could anyone recommend a breeder in or around London? Im based in North London, near Hertfordshire.

Thanks

Matt

:D

·
Registered
858 Posts
Ooh lovely. Another lover of cockapoos!! Welcome Matt! We live in Beds and are getting our little pup from Jukee Doodles in Aug. I obviously fully recommend them! Not sure if there are any in or close to London but some others on this forum may be able to help. They'll all tell you though that it depends on what sort of cockapoo you want so you should decide on that first really (eg working cocker or show; toy, miniature or standard poodle etc). Happy hunting!!

Harri

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Welcome!! I'm also getting a Jukee Doodles pup in August, but I am sure there must be some breeders nearer to you. Happy Hunting!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Take a look at www.breedersonline.co.uk We're in St Albans and ended up travelling to Colchester to get the right pup. I think the right pup and breeder that match your needs and has a pup at the time you are ready to take one is worth travelling for.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, have you tried breedersonline, epupz, pets4homes. do you know what you are looking for boy or girl, English or American cocker, miniature or toy poodle are you after a spesific colour.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the lovely welcome all.

Ive been in contract with Jukee Doodles, their puppies look awesome!

Ive also been looking at Colne Valley Cockerpoo's in Colchester, which is a fair bit closer, and my parents live out in that direction, so may try and pop and see them at some point. Has anyone had any experience with them?

Ideally looking for an English cocker, working or show with a miniature poodle. Not particularly fussed about colour. But definitely has to be a boy.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Matt

Great choice going for a cockapoo.. you won't regret it ....

Ok so you have called Jukee's and there is another professional breeder on this forum called Jandaz, lady called Janice maybe give her a call, she has been breeding for a long time and breeds different generation cockapoos not just F1's...

Also call a few smaller/ hobby breeders from Breeders Online, Pets 4 Homes etc, some of them are very experienced & professional, just a small sized breeder, kind of cosy and I guess everyone has to start somewhere...

Please keep us posted ... so pleased you joined 'I love my cockapoos'... we all just give our hints, tips and we just share our opinions, and alot of giggling goes on.... nothing heavy or set in stone ... Good fun chats about our lovely pets :)

G

·
Hi matt

i am happy to talk to you about cockapoos i live in wales can give you lots of referencess from customers who have purchased from me in hertfordshire and N london , or if you want a chat about differant cockapoos as i breed all three types happy hunting best doggies in the world ...janice www.jandaz.co.uk:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts