I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope you are all well!

I’m so glad I have joined this community of I Love My Cockapoo. There is just one little problem though, I haven’t actually got one YET! Hopefully I will do though very soon.

I would love an American Cockapoo. Everything I have read and heard about them I love. Although I have read several books on them, by the looks of things many of you in this community have far more knowledge than the books even. I should have just joined you all a lot sooner!

I would be grateful for any help and advice on American Cockapoos.

Thank you all so much! :)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
her welcome my Delta is an american Minni is it a minni or a toy you are after, boy or girl, do you have a prefrence of colour

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
her welcome my Delta is an american Minni is it a minni or a toy you are after, boy or girl, do you have a prefrence of colour
Hi,

Your dogs are so cute. I would like a miniature boy in Apricot with white markings on him.

G

·
Welcome niel and jessica glad you joined it is fun on here and you will learn so much we all have our differant views but we all get on well cheers janice p.s. meet you soon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome niel and jessica glad you joined it is fun on here and you will learn so much we all have our differant views but we all get on well cheers janice p.s. meet you soon
Hi Janice,

Didn’t have time last night to let you know I had joined, but you found me anyway!

Thank you for the friendly welcome.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Hi Neil,

Greetings - and I see you have already made contact - as it was Jandaz that I would have pointed you to if you were looking for the smaller end of the range (though I know that she does do the slightly bigger ones too).

Stephen.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Hi Neil and Welcome! I don't have a cockapoo yet either xx

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi Neil sorry I did nt spot your name... Im in Halifax so not so far away.... check out pictures of Flo and Nell (one of the threads) Nell is an Americn cockapoo from the same place as Kendals lovely Delta x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts