I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to introduce my self and my future new puppy - Poppy
We are due to collect Poppy On Sunday 10th July and we carn't wait. It'll be a many sleepless night for me even before she arrives because I am so excited.
I have been reading lots of advice on the forum and think this is a great site for new Cockerpoo owner like myself. Keep up the good work folks. :)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
hi and welcome, very exciting time getting new pup, find it very helpful on here. Where is your pup from and do you have any pics, we love pics on here

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of Poppy! xx

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi good luck for 10th our poppy is 4 months .There is a northern meet in aug if you can make it should be fun thread on cockapoo meets:):

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Hello and welcome,i bet the 10th july wont come quick enough for you,you must be very excited,remember to post lots of pics when she arrives:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Photo of Poppy

I wasn't quite sure how to upload photo's onto the site put after looking for some advise on here I think I have cracked it......So here goes hope this works. Apologies now if it doesn't.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi and welcome, very exciting time getting new pup, find it very helpful on here. Where is your pup from and do you have any pics, we love pics on here
Hi, I got my puppy from Doncaster which is local to me. Its took me a while to fathem out how to upload photos and I think I have cracked it so hope you enjoy. Lots more to come when she comes to her forever home on the
10th :)

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

·
Registered
539 Posts
Your Poppy looks adorable. Poppy does seem to be quite a popular name, (my cockapoo is also called Poppy) I can imagine us all at the northern meet, one of us shouts out for our poppy and about 10 cockapoos come bounding at once!!! Hope to see more pictures of your new addition once she moves into her new home!!!! Getting a cockapoo is the best decision any one can make, they bring so much fun and love into your life.

Simon and Poppy

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Welcome Karen and the lovely Poppy, not long now, it would be great if you could make the Northern meet.... the more Poppies the better thats what I say :D.... just as long as you all go hope with the right one. x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Well done for working out how to add pics to quickly .. it took me ages to work it out, guess its my age!

Poppy is very cute .... one week and counting :)

She will change your life ... for the better, and in the early days we are all here to help you, 1st few days can seem hard for some but just try to enjoy it she will settle in soon enough xxx

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks all

Thanks all for your kind comments. Looked up the info on the northen meet on the 14th Aug so hoping to attend will be great to meet everyone.
Getting really excited now bought a crate today and have been ordering other accessories on the internet ready for the big day. I also plan on browsing round some pet stores tomorrow, I know I will not be able to resist some of the gorgeous toys, collars, bowls etc but will try not to spend too much money. ;)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Ooh let us know what you "browse" Ali ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts