I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Hello everyone!

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Mogdog 
#1 ·
Hi,
Just thought i would introduce us,we have had winnie for 3 weeks nearly now and have just come across this lovely site! Hopefully i can post a pic...!(which i can't-can anyone tell me please!)
She is lovely and very very playful as it seems they all are!
Look forward to learning lots about them!
Mel x

#8 ·
Awww..my boys chose it! I liked Mabel but my husband said he was not gonna shout that in the park....
She's just like a big baby,she has also just discovered that our food is much better than hers after grabbing a dropped bit of toast and now wont leave us alone when we eat! We ignore her though.
I have just ordered some urineoff to spray on my rug as bought it a week before we got her and it was the first thing she weed on so i rolled it up but just put my decs up and want it to look all snug with my rug so gonna spray it with that and hope it works!
She disovered rain today...didn't really like it so came in and weed on the floor. Charming.:(
Anyway,i'm sure i will have lots more stories to post in the coming months..especially when she gets to 5-7 months:eek:
mel x

#13 ·
Thanks everyone.
She is a topmac cockapoo,there was only another sister in the litter,a lighter shade than winnie.
She follows me everywhere at the moment which is slightly annoying after a while,especially when im trying to do dinner and she's under my feet! If my boys take her in the lounge though,she scratches at the door and looks through the glass at me.do you think this is cos i give her her food? Or just cos she loves me sooooo much lol!!
x

#14 ·
I think a bit of both haha, Izzie ALWAYS follows into the kitchen & if the lounge door gets closed she scratches or whines until she's let out or we come back lol. So partly because she thinks she can get ome food & partly because she loves you, I think they really just like to be around people. x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.