I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
my name is Andrea and I am from Graz (Austria). My english is not perfect but I will try my best.
Since 4 weeks we have an 4-month-old Cockapoo named SUNNY :) She is our first dog and adorable. Our 6 years old son loves her and they got best friends from the first day.
I am glad that I foud this website because it`s great to read all those fantastic things.

The picture of Sunny was taken today.

Cheers Andrea

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

my name is Andrea and I am from Graz (Austria). My english is not perfect but I will try my best.

Since 4 weeks we have an 4-month-old Cockapoo named SUNNY :) She is our first dog and adorable. Our 6 years old son loves her and they got best friends from the first day.

I am glad that I foud this website because it`s great to read all those fantastic things.

Cheers Andrea

Sunny is beautiful and welcome !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hello from Austria too

Hi,

Cheers Andrea
Hello Andrea,
my name is Carla and I am from Austria (Vienna) as well. I thought I'd reach out because there aren't very many Cockapoo owners in Austria (that I know of)! We picked up our little girl on Saturday.
Your Sunny looks adorable :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

Thanks a lot to all for your warm welcome. I am really happy to found this forum. It helped me a lot to get through the "puppy blues" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
165 Posts
You are welcome. We all have those puppy blues and it's great to share experiences and learn. This forum has also been really helpful, not only to me but i believe all who are here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Andrea!
I am also in Austria. I was thinking also getting one for my daughters. Did you get her from a breeder?🙋🏻‍♀️

Thanx in advance for your guidance.
Gia

Hi,

Cheers Andrea

1 - 13 of 13 Posts