I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the Colonies. Glad to have found this forum! I was surprised to see that as popular as our wonderful dogs are in the U.S. I have not been able to find a well-attended forum there. However, I see that many other American owners have found your forum, as I have. Thanks for this great forum, and for the welcoming attitude here. I will introduce our pups as soon as I get them home, which will probably be next weekend. They are sisters, both red, one named Brandy and the other Bootsie (for the socks on her paws). Cheers. Jack and Ann, Pensacola, FL, USA.

· Registered
519 Posts
Hello and welcome Jack and Ann :)
I'm also having a red cockerpoo at the end of March, a boy have'nt decided on a name yet. You will find lots of help on here if you need it.Everyone is so friendly.

· Registered
10,005 Posts
Hi there and welcome!
can't wait to see pictures of your girls!
this forum is operated by an American, tho the forum is heavy with UK members! love them!! :)
I am in Canada.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, and glad to see the forum is happily multi-national. I will post pics of the pups when I can. Their mom is 14 lbs, but their dad is a big fellow - 23 lbs - so am anxious to see what they grow to. Take care all - Jack Ann

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Hi & welcome! :)

You must be very excited, can't wait to see some pictures!
& I think the forum is actually American lol, us Brits just decided to take over ;)
But there are still a good few American/Canadian members on here & we're all nice to each other :) So hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do!

· Registered
51 Posts
Hi Jack and Ann, looking forward to hearing more about Brandy and Bootsie, great names by the way! I only joined this forum in January and will not be getting our Cockapoo pup until early September as we have three weeks in Florida in August and didn't want to board our new guy in kennels whilst still so young. I do envy you living in Florida, we love it there so much. This forum is very friendly and I love that it is international too. Hope to hear more from you soon :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.