I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! We have a 6 month old cockapoo called Harry who is such a bundle of fun that we now call him Happy Harry! When he is not chewing slippers and pinching undies off the line he likes nothing more than chasing a ball. In fact if we dont play ball with him he tosses it up in the air by himself and pushes it with his paws. He even played football with a grape once tossing it to and fro until he found he could eat it! He makes friends wherever he goes and is such a joy - we wouldnt be without him!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Ahh he's a real cutie!! Welcome to the forum! x

Reactions: gwynshees

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Harry is gorgeous - don't want to sound a killjoy though but dogs shouldn't eat grapes - I didn't know this until the trainer said as they can make them really ill! :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Ha, yes grapes! They're on a list we keep pinned on the wall, along with raisins, onions, garlic and chocolate! Poor doggies.

Hello happy Harry! You're handsome Harry too!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Ha, yes grapes! They're on a list we keep pinned on the wall, along with raisins, onions, garlic and chocolate! Poor doggies.

Hello happy Harry! You're handsome Harry too!
Any pips too! They can eat apples etc but the pips must be cut out first :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi, Thank you everyone for such lovely messages. I will try and send some more photos of Harry- had real trouble uploading them but will have another go some time soon!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I forgot to say we are so besotted with Harry that we set up his own Facebook page- Harry Cooper Cockapoo! There are lots of photos of him and comments there!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts