I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! My name is Julie and I recently (I've had her for two months) adopted a cockapoo puppy. She is just now shy of 5 months and her progress is tremendous! We have gone to obedience classes for two weeks now and she is learning quickly. She's beginning to lose her baby(needle!) teeth. This week she popped 6 teeth out. She's just the sweetest, funniest and most loving dog I've had. I love her to pieces. :)

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lovely photo, interesting coat, will be interesting to see how it changes. she has a lovely colour glad she is doing well at training.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ah she looks lovely she's the same age as Mable .. she's lost most of her baby teeth now ... heard her crunching on something and wondered what she'd got hold of only to find it was a tooth . Glad to hear she's doing so well ... A big welcome to you both x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Ah she looks lovely she's the same age as Mable .. she's lost most of her baby teeth now ... heard her crunching on something and wondered what she'd got hold of only to find it was a tooth . Glad to hear she's doing so well ... A big welcome to you both x
lol i was wans tickeling Echos tummy and found a puppy tooth in her coat.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Julie & Josie ... enjoy the forum :)

Josie is lovely... and best of all you love her to bits ... just like we all do here on this forum... we are cockapoo crazy, but nice crazy...

No puppy teeth from my boy yet.. but I am sure they will be falling out soon!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts