I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
We welcome anyone by appointment and we show them all of our dogs and the set-up here even if it is a fact finding trip.
These guys are really great and are genuinely happy for anyone to visit on a fact finding trip with no pressure to commit to having a puppy. We visited twice and Stephen and Julia spent ages talking to us, showing us the boys, girls, 2 cockapoos they have there and a beautiful litter of puppies. Interestingly we didn't even know about or get to see the puppies till right at the end as they said they wanted us to see grown up versions before being seduced by fluffy babies. The second time we went back we spent over an hour playing ball with all the girls and one of my lads even got a quad bike ride thrown in and got to help them give the girls their food - they were all getting a great BARF chicken body - no cheap kibble in site!!!!!!

In the end we got our Flo on impulse elsewhere. Anyone should of course go along, see for themselves and make their own decision but I would recommend that you include them when visiting different breeders.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.