I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hello- Alfie, the 8 week old chocolate cockapoo came home on Friday to join me, my husband, 8 and a half year old son and almost 6 year old daughter who are besotted!
He's quite the character and just thought I'd say hi after stumbling across this lovely forum.

Thanks

Sally

· Registered
740 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, you will love it on here lots of great advice, i dont know what id of done without it to be honest, i like you stumbled up on it and im now on it everyday, if you have any questions fire away as there will be someone on here that will have an answer/suggestion for you...:D

· Registered
51 Posts
Hi Sally and Alfie, welcome to this very friendly forum. :) I have a 13 week old Chocolate Cockapoo named Woody, he's been with us for 24 hours, so we are new to the delights of cockapoo ownership too. Woody is older as he had to go back to our breeder for a couple of weeks as we had a bereavement and I couldn't be around to look after him. I hope Alfie brings you and your family lots of joy. :)

· Registered
2,870 Posts
Welcome to the forum and pics of Alfie please!

Welcome back Claire - great to hear you have Woody back and am sure he will give you the comfort you so need. I'm sure you'll form a special bond because of this. x

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone...will post pics of Alfie as soon as possible...

Claire, I hope you are enjoying Woody as much as we are Alfie...they're gorgeous aren't they and must be extra special for you to finally get him after your longer wait.

Today was the first proper play he's had in the garden due to the weather being more suitable for ducks than dogs and he had a ball-literally: he and my son were playing football! Very cute and he immediately did a big number one each time he went out so not bad really!

I'm sure I'll be posting lots and asking all you lovely cockapoo owners some much needed advice.

Thanks again for your welcomes:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.