I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been 'lurking' on the site for a few days now and my conscience has told me it's about time I said hello to everyone and thank you for all the Cockerpoo fun, photos and info you all contribute.
So hi to you all and Thank you x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi there, Welcome and I hope you enjoy the forum, it is all about sharing your cockapoo and experiences with others and we try to have giggles on the way xx

Do you have a cockapoo? Are you thinking aboiut getting a cockapoo? Tell us all about you .. oh and we love pictures on here xxx

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi! I'm in the hope-to-be cockapoo owners club. I'm coming up to a big birthday soon and my OH has offered to buy me one as a present. However I've got to do all the finding, what a shame that is!!;-)
I have a Pointollie dog called Murphy, he's a great dog so healthy and a real personality. He's the reason why I'd like another first cross. Also I recently lost his 'brother' Cadbury a 13 year old Chocolate Labrador. He's left a real empty place and I'm looking to find Murphy a new brother and a new member of the family to love.
Thank you for your welcome to the Forum x

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Welcome Missgvus - we also hope that this forum can at least be helpful with your "finding" x ....but sorry to hear of your loss.

We are finding that more and more people are actually loving the whole "puppy package" from the search to the visits to the selection to the collection.......and ownership !

You will find a mad selection of owners; owners-to-be; breeders and other assorted "enthusiasts" on here - so any question - no matter how trivial you think it may sound would be more than welcomed - and with any forum such as this - please take all responses as suggestions - should you choose to act on anything - that's down to you xx

Stephen xx

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi Missgvus and welcome... I know what you mean about lurking, you feel a little nosey but not quite sure if you should join in lol, glad you have. I hope a new pup can help your loss and also be a new brother for Murphy, enjoy your search.... and hope the birthday is nt too difficult :D

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Hi Missgvus
Welcome and glad you've come out of lurking mode :D

It will be a lovely search and although completely biased, a cockpoo is a fantastic choice. I hope you find what you are looking for soon. :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome. We are soon to be first time cockapoo owners. They are all lovely dogs, good luck with your search.

There is lots of advice here both for the poo newby or experienced cockapooist!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Hi! I'm in the hope-to-be cockapoo owners club. I'm coming up to a big birthday soon and my OH has offered to buy me one as a present. However I've got to do all the finding, what a shame that is!!;-)
I have a Pointollie dog called Murphy, he's a great dog so healthy and a real personality. He's the reason why I'd like another first cross. Also I recently lost his 'brother' Cadbury a 13 year old Chocolate Labrador. He's left a real empty place and I'm looking to find Murphy a new brother and a new member of the family to love.
Thank you for your welcome to the Forum x
Hello :wave: hopefully won't be too long before you find a new brother for Murphy.

Love you username BTW :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Hi Missgvus, and welcome to the ILMC forum.
Sorry to hear about Cadbury. :(
I do hope you enjoy your search for a Cockapoo puppy. They are such a happy crossbreed. Haven't met a grumpy one yet. I'm sure it will make an ideal 'sibling' for Murphy.
Make yourself at home on the forum. :)

Karen and Rufus x

1 - 16 of 16 Posts