I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a 36 year old Norwegienne ;) In 8 weeks we'll get our 10 week old puppie Ludde here :) I can't wait. I'm so excited that I almost explode.

Have heard nothing but positive things about cockapoos. We'll have som fun years ahead of us.

Look forward to read your stories and get some advice :D

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome. how do you pronounce Ludde? are you getting a boy or a girl, what colour are you getting, cant wait for photos.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ludde is pronounced exactly as written (but with an E-ending, like when you say "Everyting"). I believe it's a typical Swedish nickname (also used for people - ex. short for Ludvig).

It's a 1st generation male cockerpoo. His mom is a black roan english cocker spaniel and his dad is an apricot poodle. Ludde is black with a little white on his chest and some white on his back paws. I don't have any good pictures of him yet and he's just 2 weeks old. Yesterday the breeder told me that he opened his eyes. I'm really exited to follow him from birth and to the day we'll get him.

I've always had dogs. Last one was a great white boxer male (Marek). Unfortunately my husband and I seperated last summer and I had to move into this tiny apartment. Luckily we found some great new owners for him, and we still see him from time to time. And - my husband and I are back together again (separated for 2 months :p). Good for us, but sad that we had to go so far that we had to rehome our great family dog :(

Here's Ludde, the other day, before he opened his eyes:

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
what a shame, im glad you found him a good home.

Echo is the only one of our lot that we got photos off from a couple of hours old. he is very cute.

sorry i ment the ludde is it and 'oo' sound or just 'u'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts