I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

My name is Krysten and I am new to this site and to dog ownership! My husband and I just bought our first dog together (and my first dog ever). We don't get to bring her home until Sunday night, but I have gone to visit her a few times, and we are very excited to bring her home! We are naming our dog Scarlett, and she was born on October 18th. I look forward to reading on these forums, and I am sure I will have many questions!

Here is a picture of our precious puppy

· Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow! Thanks for the quick replies! We are so excited for Sunday, but I am trying to make sure that we have the house ready and everything that we need for her when she comes home, so time is going by pretty quickly. I will definitely have more pictures to come - I am a scrapbooker, so I always take a ton of pictures!

· Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think my heart has just melted!! What a gorgeous little poo!!!
Thank you! That was how I felt when I first saw her, and she came right over to me, and I knew that was going to be our puppy!

Merry Christmas! and Congrats on your adorable baby!!! are you from Ontario Canada??? if so Where!!!!!
Thank you! Yes I am from Ontario, near Niagara Falls. Where are you in Ontario?

· Registered
413 Posts
Hello everyone!

My name is Krysten and I am new to this site and to dog ownership! My husband and I just bought our first dog together (and my first dog ever). We don't get to bring her home until Sunday night, but I have gone to visit her a few times, and we are very excited to bring her home! We are naming our dog Scarlett, and she was born on October 18th. I look forward to reading on these forums, and I am sure I will have many questions!

Here is a picture of our precious puppy
Scarlett is adorable, a proper cute little face!

· Registered
10,005 Posts
Thank you! Yes I am from Ontario, near Niagara Falls. Where are you in Ontario?[/QUOTE]

I am in Whitby! just east of Toronto!!!! YAY!!! hahah so exciting! most people on here are from the UK! very excited that you are closer

· Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Scarlett is adorable, a proper cute little face!
Thanks!

Oh my goodness, they don't come any cuter than Scarlett :D
Thank you! I agree!

Adorable little thing. No wonder you are excited - she will bring a whole new dimension into your life:)
I don't think I quite know what I've gotten myself into, but I'm excited nonetheless!

Wow gorgeous! Lovely colour & beautiful pup :) Lucky you!
Thank you! I had looked up pictures online and wasn't sure how I felt about the red (I think that's what colour it is called lol) coats, but once I saw her, I just knew

Welcome!

:welcome:
Scarlett is gorgeous!!! My mum is in Rosemount for Christmas - how funny that you appear here - have just been looking at pictures of the snow from the other week :)
Thanks for the welcome! We haven't had as much snow here as we usually do by this time, so we are a little afraid for what's to come in the new year lol

Welcome to you Krysten and your very cute poo!!

How exciting Mo, you may get a ILMC meet up soon :party2:
Thank you!

Thank you! Yes I am from Ontario, near Niagara Falls. Where are you in Ontario?
I am in Whitby! just east of Toronto!!!! YAY!!! hahah so exciting! most people on here are from the UK! very excited that you are closer[/QUOTE]

Whitby isn't too far from us! It would definitely be hard to do a meet with people from the UK though lol

:eek: you could have a niagra falls mini meet and make us all jealous!!
I think that the poo's would enjoy Niagara Falls lol

Aww. . . Beautiful puppy and what a gorgeous colour! We could have a meet as we are coming to Ontario soon :) might need to chat to both of you as to where's good to visit!
Thank you! The support on this site is wonderful! It really makes me feel better about the fact that I am very new to dog ownership

Congrats and welcome! Your puppy is adorable :)
Thank you!

I'm near Windsor Ontario so not really close, but not too far either! We're getting our cockapoo in about 7 weeks. She was born a week ago.

Scarlett is very cute! Love her name too! We're having a hard time picking a name everyone agrees on.
Oh okay, I know where Windsor is, not too far! Congrats on your new puppy as well, 7 weeks must seem like a long time to wait! We only have to wait a week before she was old enough and it seems like a long time.

My husband is actually the one who picked her name. Originally, I was thinking of something with a Disney twist to it because I am a huge Disney fan! I had a couple that I liked, but nothing for sure. We were out shopping one day and my husband saw a magazine with Scarlett Johanssen on it (and we are both fans) and he suggested the name Scarlett. We like the actress, and the colour is also her coat colour (sort of lol). After that, no other name came close.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.