I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I'm new to the community, but I think my lovely wife Sarette has been on here for some time :D

Enjoying our lovely puppy Max, he's a bundle of fun and energy!
Many thanks to Stephen and Julia. Would definitely recommend them.

The toilet training and bedtime seem to be improving already (We picked him up on Monday). Tiring, but we're heading in the right direction.

Here's a picture of him with our youngest, Oscar. He's sometimes a bit nippy, so you definitely have to watch them together, but Oscar also sometimes grabs Max's coat as well!

Looking forward to participating in the forum and learning more about Cockapoos :)

Jimmy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
:welcome: Hubster! xx

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Hi Jimmy :welcome:
OK, you've won the cutest picture EVER competition with your two boys :D Oscar is just adorable, oh boy are you going to have your hands full.......

·
Registered
582 Posts
:welcome:!!!! Im so impressed, husbands joining in with all the cockapoo oohhing and ahhring,and of course serious stuff too! Lovely:) Unfortunately for me its a clear divide, Me: ILMC , Hubby: Football/Dream Team!!! Oh well one day;)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hi Jimmy / Mr Sarette!!

Great to see you're smitten already :).

Fab photo (with that new camera of yours??). Who said you can't photograph pets and kids??!!

Harri x

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi. And a big welcome to Sarette's hubby.

We have Nell, Max's sister. Max is a little stunner, can't wait to see how he and all his litter mates develop and look when all grown up.

Great picture, the important thing to remember with is forum is - one picture good, five pictures better. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts