I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Im Vicky. And If all goes well I hope to have a cockerpoo puppy from September. I never really thought of a cockerpoo as was leaning towards a Bichon but after hearing about Cockerpoos and then meeting one I have just fell in love with the bread.
I have a little boy of 6 as well and I understand they are brillent dogs to have around children. So i just hope that by coming on here I can pick up some tips and hints and also have a good chat at times.:D:D

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hello Vicky

Welcome and good luck with your Cockapoo wait - you must be very excited :)

Sarah

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Welcome Vicky. You've come to the right place to pick up tips and learn from other people's experiences. We discuss anything and everything here!

Have you found a breeder yet? There are a few experienced breeders who are members of the forum. In the mean time enjoy browsing ....before you know it it'll be 2 hours later!

Karen and Rufus x

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi aww thank you both your babys are both so lovley btw. karen I have Im just waiting for the litter to be born Im on a waiting list at the moment and fingers crossed I think she is due this week or next. The breeder sounded very nice on the phone so I have even bigger fingers crossed that its going to work out.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, what kind of cockapoo is it you are waiting on wand what colour, oh girls or boy and do you have any names in mind.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey everyone sorry it has taken me so long to reply my lap top has been broken. To be honest Karen and Kendal I dont really mind what colour. I think I personal would like a girl just cus there are a few to many men and boys already in my household lol. But to be honest as long as its healthy, happy and been bread the right way I really dont mind. I have not heard from the breeder yet do you guys think it would be ok that if I dont hear anything by the end of next week I should maybe give her a call.?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Vicky

I'm in the same situation as yourself. I'm trying to get all the information and hints in place.

I dont suppose your breeder is in the north east (if so i think we may have more in common lol)

The mother of the pup im waiting on is due on thursday and the pups will be ready in september. I hope it is the same one then at least we can keep each other up to date and share hints

Roll on september:D & good luck x

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Vicky

I'm in the same situation as yourself. I'm trying to get all the information and hints in place.

I dont suppose your breeder is in the north east (if so i think we may have more in common lol)

The mother of the pup im waiting on is due on thursday and the pups will be ready in september. I hope it is the same one then at least we can keep each other up to date and share hints

Roll on september:D & good luck x
Hi aww I bet you cant wait I know I cant lol. No the lady who I am on the list for is in Portsmouth so is that classed as the midlands or the south of England. (You can see how well I did at georaphy in school cant you.) But having read some threads on here Im wondering if I should now get in contact with some different breeders maybe closer to home and have a look round.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi aww I bet you cant wait I know I cant lol. No the lady who I am on the list for is in Portsmouth so is that classed as the midlands or the south of England. (You can see how well I did at georaphy in school cant you.) But having read some threads on here Im wondering if I should now get in contact with some different breeders maybe closer to home and have a look round.
Hi Vicky!

Sorry, I haven't said 'hello' yet! If you are happy with your breeder then it is worth travelling for. If you are still unsure then like you say there are some great posts on here to help you choose.

I look forward to hearing your news! :)

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Hallo Vicki and welcome! (by the way Portsmouth is very much in the south!) Keep us posted about your new pup,
From Dexter and Tessy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts