I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've just joined the website as my cockapoo puppy, pixel, is 14 weeks old. I've done loads of research about owning this breed of puppy as it is our first dog and I hope this website is useful. I also hope I can be useful to others.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hi Cleo & Pixel

Ive just joined too - we picked up our gorgeous boy Arthur on Saturday, I agree with you this site was invaluable when we were looking into it too.

Hows Pixel settlling in?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all
Thanks for the replies. I am loving having a dog and keep thanking my hubby for letting me have one. Pixel is doing really well, we've had her for about 6 weeks now so she has settled in now. So far she is a really good girl.

Hope the same happens for all of you guys. It's so exciting having a new puppy.
Good luck and have fun.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Cleo an Pixel ... we would love to see pics of Pixel when you get chance ... most of us use photobucket to upload our pics then copy the image code to add...

·
Registered
858 Posts
Welcome Cleo and Pixel!! Glad you've found this site useful so far. We did too and in the lead up to getting Luna never went anywhere else for advice as this place has it all!!

Harri x

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi
Thanks all, I've got her picture on my picture profile so hopefully it will come up. I wish I'd found this website before getting pixel, but I am equally glad I found it now.
x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome pixle is lovely, here photo is on your profile but that wont show up as your avatar next to your post, you would need to do that seperetly.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome Cleo and Pixel. Hope you have a smooth ride with your new venture. We are having a whale of a time with Rocky (not smooth but still...haha). Have replied to your other post, re-Bristol. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts