I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is our beautiful little Hallie 💜 she is 4 1/2 weeks old here. We pick her up Jubilee weekend 😁 we are all very excited! We are a family of 5 (children aged 10, 7 & 3) we also have a 6 year old cat called Betsy.

She is a F2 but definitely takes the cocker spaniel gene more! She wasn’t last to be born but her sister (the other one I had a choice of) was double her size but the 1st born! Hoping she stays on the smaller side & gains some waves/curls 💜
she is from a litter of 8 (3 females) they were all various colours & coats. I always wanted a really curly girl but I fell in love with her straight away ❤
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Ear Liver

Dog Dog crate Dog breed Vertebrate Carnivore

Dog Liver Carnivore Dog breed Ear

·
Registered
33 Posts
Aww she is beautiful, what a lovely little face.

Regarding the cocker gene being more prominent, we have the same with our Rodney, he is now 7 months and has curls around his bum and all over his tail but people do question our knowledge with our own dog saying he is not a cockapoo, this gets really annoying so i hope you don't face the same.

Looking at Hallie in the picture above i think she will have quite a few curls, grooming comes with that though so im quite glad we have a straight coat, he needs a bath once a week and a little brush but a lot of curly dogs need the groomer every weeks.
Have fun bringing her home, the only thing i can say is start as you mean to go on, they have so many traits of a small child and we have only just been able to start leaving Rodney alone without him going mental, they are described as Velcro dogs and want nothing but company!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts