I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My husband and I just adopted our first Cockapoo. She is a lovable and loving toy apricot about 8 weeks old. Everyone who meets her loves her and she is very affectionate in return.
I need help, though! We cannot seem to settle on a name!! I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks so much.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi and welcome!
We also had big discussions over naming our puppy as it needs to suit them but also sound ok when you shout it in the park!!
Anyway, I'm not sure if this helps or not, but the description of your new pup as being small and apricot made me think of the singer Lulu!!
Good luck with your new puppy
Claire

·
Registered
396 Posts
Yes lulu is good, when I first had Louis all I could think of was **** hucnell ( prob spelt wrong), because of his curly red hair, so I was considering calling him Micky but when my son saw him he said he's a Louis, don't know why , hence our lovely Louis, although been a bit of a crazy dog this week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hi! My husband and I just adopted our first Cockapoo. She is a lovable and loving toy apricot about 8 weeks old. Everyone who meets her loves her and she is very affectionate in return.

I need help, though! We cannot seem to settle on a name!! I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks so much.

A picture would be helpful!

I tend to go for super heros names. But for a girl, my top name would be Bella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts