I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am thinking of getting an american or working Cockapoo and have been searching the internet for advice, information and breeder recommendations, thats how I came across this site.

I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for cockapoo breeders, I'm in Leicester but am prepared to travel to get a healthy happy pup.

I have looked at some breeders websites and wonderered if anyone had any feedback on the following breeders:

Anzil Dogs - Merseyside
Jukee Doodles - Lincolnshire
Sylml - Lincolnshire

I'd really appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks

Julie

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Hi

I am thinking of getting an american or working Cockapoo and have been searching the internet for advice, information and breeder recommendations, thats how I came across this site.

I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for cockapoo breeders, I'm in Leicester but am prepared to travel to get a healthy happy pup.

I have looked at some breeders websites and wonderered if anyone had any feedback on the following breeders:

Anzil Dogs - Merseyside
Jukee Doodles - Lincolnshire
Sylml - Lincolnshire

I'd really appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks

Julie

Jukee Doodles is a member on this forum too....if you have any questions they seem really knowledgable!

·
Registered
369 Posts
We visited Jukee Doodles last year when we were planning on getting a pup - they were brill - very knowledgeable and helpful and no pressure at all.

We ended up getting an older pup from a home in Leicester a couple of months ago

1 - 4 of 4 Posts