I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Ali, I'm a Cocker Spaniel owner and will be adopting my Jukee Doodles Cockapoo puppy in August :)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Welcome Ali ... you'll be a follower of Jaffa Gate then... great for you to meet with other prospective owners, looking forward to meeting your pup... any names ?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My 13 year old daughter has named her already - "Lottie" - we have decided to have a bitch, have booked a blonde, but rather liking the wee brown/white ones that have already arrived....we'll see! Our Cocker, Phoebe, chose us......

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Lottie's a lovely name... maybe your new baby will choose you as well... I think when you're there thats maybe what it will be like whatever colour...Im sure it would become irrelevant, especially in matters of the heart lol, What colour is Phoebe ? x

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hi Ali!

Ah, such bad timing - I was in East Lothian last week with my Rosie, letting her gambol about on the gorgeous Gullane Bents (it was like the Med there on Friday!). I hope yo enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Hi again Ali, will reply to your mail later on! :)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Phoebe is black Karen, working Cocker like Jukee Doodles mums, she's 11 now, we thought we'd lost her earlier this year, she had a huge tumour on her spleen which had to be removed but she's as good as new now. Not sure how she's going to be with the baby, she'll certainly put her in her place!
Bad timing indeed Louise, let me know if you're back up here!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, post some photos of you girl phoebe. cant wait to see lottie

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Phoebe is black Karen, working Cocker like Jukee Doodles mums, she's 11 now, we thought we'd lost her earlier this year, she had a huge tumour on her spleen which had to be removed but she's as good as new now. Not sure how she's going to be with the baby, she'll certainly put her in her place!
Bad timing indeed Louise, let me know if you're back up here!
Possibly at the end of August - I'll keep you posted! Would be lovely to meet Pheobe (although prob too early to meet the newest one!).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts