I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon,

What a Fantastic Site :)

I Wonder If Anyone Can Help Me , Im Looking For A Local Breeder (Devon), Who Has Puppy That Are Available In The Next 3/4 Months :)

I Have A Stunning Cocker Spaniel At The Moment And My Mum Has A Rescue Cockerpoo Who Is Just LUSH! I Would Love One For My Self, And Thought This Would Be The Best Place As Everyone's Intrests Are The Same :)

Thank You

Vicki xx

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Good Afternoon,

What a Fantastic Site :)

I Wonder If Anyone Can Help Me , Im Looking For A Local Breeder (Devon), Who Has Puppy That Are Available In The Next 3/4 Months :)

I Have A Stunning Cocker Spaniel At The Moment And My Mum Has A Rescue Cockerpoo Who Is Just LUSH! I Would Love One For My Self, And Thought This Would Be The Best Place As Everyone's Intrests Are The Same :)

Thank You

Vicki xx

Hi Vicki,

I fully understand the "Local" bit - but sometimes it may not be the best option ! especially if you add "timing" into your search.

The right puppy could be right under your nose - or could equally be a day's travel away.

I am learning on a daily basis that there are - good breeders; bad breeders and indifferent breeders - all equally found within a "Pet"; "Hobby" and "Professional" umbrella - so be prepared to actually visit them and follow your gut instinct.

Hope this helps.

Stephen x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Vicki,

I am not in your area but breeders online is a good starting point, call a few breeders both professional, hobby and one off breeders, you will know when you find the right person/breeder and the right puppy for you, trust you instinct... just enjoy your search, thats the fun bit. It would be nice to find a breeder near you so you can pop in and get a bond with your new puppy before it leaves its mum and litter mates and joins your home forever, so exciting :)

Keep us updated.. and please add pics when you pick your new cockapoo.

Enjoy the forum ... and enjoy buying your puppy
xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts