I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Hi Everyone!!

Some of you may know me from other forums :D

I have one cockapoo boy called Monty who is 4 and is an English cocker x mini poodle ( my avatar) and I have a Cavapoo girl called Milly who will be two next month.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey, come on lets see some resent photos. lol

Milly is Echo and Delta's hald sister and looks just like me Echo, stunning wee lass

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Yay! Glad to see you over here!

Monty and Moogy are gorgeous :), you will have everyone in stitches with your stories :D:D xx

Thanks hun xx

Doubt if I will be here that long though Carol- think people don't like it if I have a different opinion and want to express it. :eek:

But you will always have my stories on other forum or email :) and when I get my bum into gear and write my little book- you will have the first copy ;)

( you might have a long wait mind :D )

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Thanks hun xx

Doubt if I will be hear that long though Carol- think people don't like if I have a different opinion and want to express it. :eek:

But you will always have my stories on other forum or email :) and when I get my bum into gear and write my little book- you will have the first copy ;)

:( That makes me really sad.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Thanks hun xx

Doubt if I will be hear that long though Carol- think people don't like if I have a different opinion and want to express it. :eek:

Don't say that! :cry:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks hun xx

Doubt if I will be here that long though Carol- think people don't like it if I have a different opinion and want to express it. :eek:

???? :confused::confused: I haven't had much time over the last week so haven't been on the forum much lately - have obviously missed something??

Surely there is nothing wrong with a difference of opinion or expressing it? :)

Hope to hear lots of your tales about monty and moogie on here in the future, and get a move on with that book !!!!!! :D:D xx

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanks hun xx

ohh you took the words right outta my mouth:eek:....as meatloaf would say:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts