I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi happened upon this site and thought it would be fun to share with other cockapoo lovers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our cockapoo is named Ralph he is 4 yrs old. He came to us by way of a couple of Wisconsin college girls who had rescued him from the groomers when his owners never came back for him they said at that time he was 6 months old. Ralph is white with some buff color in him I will post some pics of him. One thing I am curious about is Ralph is very timid it makes me think at some point before we got him he was abused. He absolutely adores our grandchildren but is very protective of our territory when the neighbor kids walk by.......barks and backs himself up close to our house if he is on his leash outside. Last summer I thought it might be good to adopt another dog for him because he enjoyed it when our son would bring his yorkie to visit but he wanted no part of the shelter dog. Instead on New Year's eve we adopted a cat as Ralph was used to being around cats. They haven't formed the bond that I was hoping for. We are now taking care of our son's yorkie on a permanent basis school and work schedules left Tucker alone most of the time and the fact their land lord doesn't allow dogs. Ralph and Tucker are bffs. It is funny watching the 3 animals together the 2 dogs for sure don't want Black Cat anywhere near me and are very upset when Black Cat dare tresspass on their territory (their spots on the couch while we watch TV)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
oh i cant wait to see the photos, post some of tucker too would love to see them together. we have three cats only one of them is brave enough to spend time with the dogs.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Hey Joann! Welcome to the site. :) Ralph sounds like a great dog. I'm glad he found a good home. I can't wait to see some pictures. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts