I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, brought our gorgeous boy home on Saturday - Arthur (10 weeks old tomorrow) Just thought Id say hello!:)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Calli & Arther...

Tell us all about your new puppy and pics are always loved on here :)

Enjoy the forum xxx

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
welocme! we are all photo crazy on here....can't wait to see Arthur...cute name too

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will get photo of Arthur up asap - he is a show type cocker/ minature cross, and is a cream/apricot color. He is absolutely adorable if i say so myself!!! Hes doing really well with toilet training, couple of accidents but is picking it up really quickly. 2 nights in and hes a stubborn boy - very noisy but has settled both nights after an hour!! Fingers crossed for tonight!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Arthur

Hi Calli,

Hope all is going well with Arthur, he sounds a lovely little pup.

I am new to this site too, I have had my puppy toy cockerpoo Ebony, for 5 weeks. She sleeps all night, wakes between 6 or 7 am to go out into garden.

She is full of fun, enjoys playing with my other dog Sherlock who is a cocker spaniel x collie, aged 4, she is growing fast, and wearing him out.
I hope to be able to upload some pics soon.

Have fun with Arthur

Bye for now

Marcelle , Ebony x Sherlock

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Marcelle & co

How old is Ebony? Are you out and about with her yet?? We just had Arthurs 2nd jabs done last night and are excited about the 'school walk' with him next week, although I think I will be setting off at least an hour before school starts!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts